Personal Injury Law
Clearwater Florida Car Crash Injury Attorney
St. Petersburg Florida Car Crash Injury Attorney
Tampa Florida Car Crash Injury Attorney
Larry Sandefer - Personal Injury Attorney
Serving Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay and Pinellas, Pasco and Hillsborough Counties
Sandefer Law Firm is proud of the hundreds of successful civil litigation cases we have handled, which include negligence and accident cases, contract disputes and appearances before government and administrative bodies, and civil RICO cases.
Negligence cases involve automobile accidents, negligent security; and other negligence by persons or companies causing personal injury. We have obtained Jury verdicts in trial up to $640,000.00.
Have You Been Injured in a Car Crash or Car Accident?
If you have been injured in a car crash or accident and someone else was negligent or caused the injuries, call Sandefer Law Firm. Larry Sandefer is a local attorney experienced with personally representing clients who are injured as a result of auto injuries. Mr. Sandefer can help you understand your legal position and the options available to you to recover compensation for your bills and injuries.
If you have been in an accident:
- Take photographs of all cars if possible
- Take photographs of your injuries, if visible.
- Keep a diary of your daily activities and how the accident and injuries affect you
- Get a copy of the driver exchange information at the accident scene
- If you did not go to the emergency room, see a doctor and get a medical checkup/evaluation at the first sign of any injury or lasting pain
- Contact an attorney as soon as possible to ensure that you know your rights and options
Florida’s No Fault Law
Under Florida’s No Fault Law, your immediate medical bills may be paid by your insurance company. You may also be entitled to a portion of your lost wages after an accident. This is referred to as Personal Injury Protection or PIP coverage. Talk to an experienced attorney about reporting your injuries and how to preserve your coverage rights. If your injuries are permanent or have lasting affects, you may be entitled to recover from the at fault party or his or her insurance company for extended medical bills, and possibly also for loss of enjoyment of life, future medical expenses, and other injuries. If you have underinsured motorist coverage your own insurance may be liable for damages which exceed the other parties insurance coverage.
You should consult an attorney about such questions as:
- Should I go back to work?
- Who can I talk with about what happened and who should I not talk with?
- Do insurance companies actually have their investigators follow people around and take videos of them doing daily activities? (The answer to this is ‘yes’).
- What if I have a prior injury, will that affect my claim?
- These and many other questions can be answered by an experienced personal injury attorney. Someone at Sandefer Law Firm is available to speak with you 24 hours a day.
Dealing with Insurance Companies
Let Sandefer Law Firm deal with the insurance companies for you. Sandefer Law Firm will aggressively pursue a recovery on your behalf. Let Sandefer Law Firm answer your questions about your legal rights and what to do next.
Your health and treatment is of primary concern. You should not delay. Do not sign any documents that the at fault party’s insurance company asks you to sign before you talk with a personal injury attorney.
There is no fee for a consultation. If Sandefer Law Firm takes your case, there is no fee unless Sandefer Law Firm makes a financial recovery for you.
No case is too big or too small. All cases are handled personally by an attorney.
Larry Sandefer represents clients in the following types of injury or negligence cases:
- Car crashes and auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents and truck crashes
- Negligent security by hotels, motels, stores or merchants
- Slip and Falls
- Back and neck injuries
- Disc herniations
- Head Trauma and Brain Injury
- Lacerations and disfigurement
- Spinal injuries
- Psychological or Post Traumatic Injuries
If you have a legal matter which we do not handle, Sandefer Law Firm will be happy to locate an experienced, competent attorney to assist you in your specific needs, so please contact us.
It is important to discuss your case with an experienced attorney. Please Contact us today for your FREE initial consultation.
Sandefer Law Firm trial attorneys represent individuals in Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, Drug Crimes, Domestic Violence, Sex Crimes, and Personal Injury cases throughout the Tampa Bay Florida area including Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Largo, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, New Port Richey, Pasadena, St. Pete Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Redington Beach, Bradenton, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, and all surrounding areas.
Please Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation